Monday 13 June 2016

Squishy: Figgy Piggy

Welcome to my Animal Crossing New Leaf blog. Here you can stay updated on my adventures in my town Cosmic. I recently restarted my town but I kept my stuff and have unlocked a few things. I also want to give my town a theme. So lets get started.

I woke up to typical UK weather. Yay (sarcasm).
When talking to Rocket she was talking about Splatoon (your a bit late to the Splatfest).
Actually she just wanted to move out of town. Honestly I'm not a huge fan of the superhero villagers so I let her fly away.

Truffles invited me over to her house and warned me about her sticky piggy.. I mean figgy pudding.
 

 
The bad weather was annoying me so I took a summer holiday to the Island. When I got there I saw that they had bushes for sale. Yes! I needed some bushes for my town so I played some minigames and earned a few.
When I returned to Cosmic I planted my bushes in some of the spots that I labelled.
Thanks for reading and have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment