Sunday 24 July 2016

Beth: Lighthouse and a dream suite

For a change, I actually feel like I'm making progress with PWP's! I'll admit, it does kind of annoy me how slow it can be to receive PWP suggestions to be honest. If you're looking for a specific thing, it can be years before a villager recommends it.

 The other day, I found Filbert's house plot. It's not a bad placement, but I might have considered putting a path up to retail there if Filbert hadn't barged in :P

 I paid off the park clock!

 Soon after, Benjamin requested the lighthouse. I'm not sure whether I'll built it or not, but it'll definitely be one to consider.

 I went over to Jeff's town and spoke to Bob...who didn't seem to realise I'd been sitting on his sofa for a couple of minutes.

 Funny, Rolf. But we all know it's Jeff putting the effort in ;)

 I don't think Jeff agreed with Labelle's nice words, haha.

 I visited Isabelle to attend the ceremony for the park clock, which I forgot about completely when she suggested the dream suite!

Thanks for reading, I'll be back on Tuesday with more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment