Tuesday 26 July 2016

Beth: Lighting Up Acorn

It's been quiet in Acorn for the past few days, but I have seen a few people out-of-town!  

The other night, I visited Jeff and took this pretty picture of his Main Street at dusk.

Last night, my friend Jodie came in contact with some random internet. So, she used it to make a quick visit to Acorn, her first of many :) Jodie is actually the person who introduced me to Animal Crossing: New Leaf, so it was nice to see her in my new town.

 Today, I finally attended the ceremony for my park clock.

 Afterwards, Olivia told me Pete is a matchmaker! It's a shame he can't find love for himself, then.

I set up my next public work project, the street lamp. I'm not sure if it'll stay forever, but it's nice to start developing parts of town.

I had some money from selling perfect fruit in Forest, so I used that to pay off the light immediately.
 
On (random) other news, my L & R buttons are getting quite loose on my DS. When it would usually take me a split second of holding down the buttons, I now have to hold them for a full one or two seconds before the photo takes. I should be okay, as long as they don't stop working fully.

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment