Tuesday 2 August 2016

Squishy: Don't do Paintings!

Yesterday while walking around town I found a new house plot (in the worst possible spot.
 


I could have managed if it was elsewhere,

There was a notice about one of many fireworks festivals. Maybe i'll open my gate for one.


Jeremiah had a 'creative' way to keep warm. Whatever floats your boat froggy.


There was a camper in the campsite.


I only talk to them if they look cool


Truffles said that she was leaving on the 6th. She asked to leave last month but I accidently told her to stay so its nice to get the option again.


 
In Able Sisters I saw a Frog hood and couldn't resist.


 
 I went to the Island to check the shop when I saw some bushes. I have some good places for some bushes so I played some tours.
 



I chopped downa tree on the Island and got a special stump. I didn't know that they showed up on the Island.


I planted a few bushes around my house.


Luckily today they all survived.



I wonser which one is real/ (sarcasm)
 
I met the ugly gummy bear herself. Charlise.


Jeremiah was fishing for his own kind (sort of)


Avery was selling me his illegal painting, so I gave in.


On the way to check the painting I noticed that Kicks was finally being built. Yay!


Sadly the painting was fake. this is the second time in a row.


Don't do illegal paintings kids!

I tried making a simple path for my beach.


 
I never go on the beaches that often but I was lucky to find Gulliver.


My most relatable quote.
 

 
 Gulliver started talking about ninjas so I guessed Japan and I was correct.



Thank Fire Emblem Fates for that.
 

Thank you for reading and ill see you all again on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment