Tuesday 27 September 2016

Beth: ACHHD: Redesigning the hotel

Last week, I decided it was finally time to redo my hotel in Happy Home Designer! Annoyingly, I did the lobby, took my SD card out to blog and realised it had reset my game.


 In the end, I went for a simple but modern feel, a complete and welcome change from the fancy lobby.


 However, I did stick to a slightly fancy, country cottage style for one of the guest rooms.

 In the other guest room, I made a modern Japanese themed bedroom.

 I changed the buffet room to a modern cafe. It might be a little similar to the cafe outside, but I like it.

 If you'd like to see the hotel, you can visit it using the QR code above!


 I visited the hotel after 'work' hours, and got some better angled photos of the lobby.

 In one of the guest rooms, Apple was already guarding her territory! 


 I quickly designed a hairdressers for Midge.

 The next day, I designed a house for Shep.

 The brief was quite...brief. But I took it to mean musically...hip? What am I on about?

 Weirdly, the wallpaper unlocked for this project seemed a little off?


 Who else can imagine Shep on drums?

I made sure to add a stereo to the bathroom. I'd like one in mine :P

Thanks for reading! I'll be back in a couple of days with an NL update.

No comments:

Post a Comment