Monday 3 October 2016

Squishy: Cool Catchphrases

I started up the game and realised that I accidently overlapped a design.
 

My Halloween costume hint

There was a notice about the Fishing Tourney. I personally prefer the fishing events over the bug catching ones so I'll try to make it.


Kid Cat said something... intreasting.


Flurry wanted my Mama bear for a painting. The fact that you don't know what one looks like is a little strange.


After what Kid Cat said Iggly was starting to creep me out.


He (luckily) just wanted a new catchphrase I told him to say "shivers"



It would be in the minuses in this situation.
 
Avery was sick and I didn't have medicine. Sorry buddy.


Just a quick note. I might open my gate sometime near the end of October for a little Halloween party. I don't have a date yet but it gives everyone time to think of a costume.

Thanks for reading and have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment