Monday 21 November 2016

Squishy: Orange Evenings

I didn't play much yesterday. I picked up my giant item. Packed up and everything. Thanks Cyrus.
 


When I took it home I got a fright! This is why Europe has Resetti warnings.


Today in town I started up the game at a weird time. It was really orange and dark.


Ummm not really Harvey...


The Harvest Festival is on Thursday. That's Thanksgiving in America. I'll try to play as much as I can.


The orange sunset is really pretty. Here is a nice photo.
 


You know your antisocial when Animal Crossing tells you to interact with people.


No Kid Cat. I have no intention of dabbing.


Beth offered me a 3DS (she had a spare) so I took a trip to Acorn to get it.



Her town has gotten a lot prettier since my last visit.



Beth's house is also really cute. Looks like she has been playing Puzzle League.
 


I'm next...

I also tried rubbing her lamp. Nothing happened


There are also two houses right next to each other. Perfect.


I also like how she has a natural dirt path.


After exploring Beth'stown I returned to Cosmic. Thanks Beth!

I went home and put my 3DS down. Its even Happy Home Designer themed.


Thanks for reading and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment