Sunday 29 January 2017

Squishy: A queen and her throne


On Friday there was a meteor shower so I found the perfect place to make a wish.



Jeremiah wanted to move out on the 4th of February. Two villagers have already moved out so I'm holding on to my villagers for a while.



Yesterday I got this building from Wishy the Star (I'm not even going to try to spell it)



I let Saharah -destroy- decorate my house.



There was a queen for sale (king not included)


Avery started talking about Jeff's house. Yeah I need to sort his character out.




This is the most evil snowball placement ever!


Today there was a throne for sale. Is this to go with the queenat was for sale yesterday?



I went to visit Rosie and her house is so cute.


Cat owners, is it true that cats chew on leaves? Or is Rosie just really weird?




She also tried giving me a bread box for a gold nugget? I was right, she is really weird.


Kid Cat told me that I have an aura that says sapphire. I wish I had the power of a sapphire but I'm only human.




Its been a while since I updated my dream town (and my internet might be off for a couple of days) so I did just that. Here is my dream address if anyone is interested in visiting my messy town.



I went to Club LOL to get an emotion from Shrunk. I now only have 7 left to get.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, some cats will chew (and even eat) leaves of plants. I once had a cat that would even chew on ribbons!

    ReplyDelete