Monday 27 February 2017

Squishy: Festivale

Today was Festivale which meant that confetti fell from the sky. Animal Crossing logic at its finest.
 

Villagers will be wearing Festive outfits for the occasion. Lookin' good Camofrog, even if you lost your camo.


Pave the Peacock will be dancing away at the plaza. I didn't take part in the event.
 


 
 But I did put on the Festivale outfit... and even did some dancing of my own.
 


 
 I also caught some feathers just for fun.
 


A bit too easy.
 
I am really loving the confetti.


 
 Today was Rosie's birthday so I went to visit. Iggly was also there, still in half his festive outfit (and the other half in a Christmas jumper).
 


I gave Rosie a pink feather. She seemed to like it.


Thank you for reading and have a good Festivale!

No comments:

Post a Comment