Saturday 18 February 2017

Squishy: Perfect Pathways

Today in town Pietro told me that he was moving on the 24th. Oh no your not!
 

Iggly wanted a new greeting so I made him say "Wobble Waddle".


Iggly also invited me to his house but I read it wrong and took him to my house by accident.
 


After a slight detour I made it to the -it of 100 trials- his house.


I said his house was awesome and left.

One thing that I've been putting off for a long time is designing a new path and placing it around town. But I got interrupted by Wisp.
 


Don't takes lamps from strangers kids!
 

After a few podcasts and some music I got the path finished. Here are some photos of the final product.
 





I know I can design a better path than this but it will do for the next few months.

Thank you for watching and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment