Saturday 13 May 2017

Squishy: Kitten lost her mitten

My bridge is finally built. I'm glad that I set it up since its so convenient. 
 

Jeremiah pinged me to talk about a dream he had last night. I don't know why but I've always wanted to visit a sauna.



He gave me a work shirt for "saving" him. Since it looks business like and I have a ceremony to go to, I kept it on.


I noticed the mitten on the bridge so I went back and picked it up. It took a while to find the owner but I eventually found out that it belonged to Rosie.
 


"Oh, let us have some pie"

I then went to the ceremony on a clean bridge and in a fancy suit.


I changed back straight after.


While its in my head, here is a photo of my map layout. I like this layout a lot better than my old town but it does feel weird not being able to access it anymore.


 
Thank you for reading and be careful not to lose your mittens, or else you won't get any pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment