Sunday 7 May 2017

Squishy: Not so common butterflies

On Thursday evening I played for a little bit. My eastern pathway is looking really nice so far.
 


My heart randomly produced a black rose. I don't know what to do with it but I'll find a use.


I briefly visited my friend Chack's town so that I could add him as a best friend. Sadly it was short lived and we disconnected twice.

 

 

 This morning I played again. Its not often I play this early but it feels nice.

 


Looks like June will be a wet month. At least I won't have to water my flowers as much.


While talking to Portia she thanked me for keeping Cosmic clean and that's it. Its really weird how some villager conversations are only one text box.


It was earlier than I thought so I decided to give the stalk market another try.

 


One thing I didn't realise is that I still haven't caught a common butterfly until now.

 


Same with a yellow butterfly.

 

You know your an Animal Crssing pro when you catch a tarantula before the two most common bugs in the game.


I also used this as an opportunity to catch some new fish. Kind of funny how I never got the Nemo fish before.

 

 

I decided to build a third bridge in my town. I never needed a third bridge because of the way my town is laid out but I decided to set it up to the west of my house.

 


Don't jump!


This meant that I needed to get rid of my patio. Goodbye!


I also decided to remove the custom design sign that's in front of my house.


I then went onto Joy to add the new paths.


Thank you for reading and I hope everyone is having a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Junes going to be a month month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! I meant to say wet month. Thanks for telling me, it's fixed

      Delete