Friday 11 August 2017

5 Switch Games I Want

Hi everyone! As I've just got a new laptop today (hell yes!), I thought I'd do a more description-filled post rather than a game focused one.

So at the moment, I only have 3 Switch games - Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon 2. Due to my typical student budget, I'm going to have to be picky with the games I want to buy in the future. Let's talk about a few I'd like to choose!

https://cdn02.nintendo-europe.com/media/images/10_share_images/games_15/nintendo_switch_4/H2x1_NSwitch_SuperMarioOdyssey.jpg

Super Mario Oddysey is definitely going to be a big one for the Switch, and I will definitely be one to join in with the hype. I've always loved platformer Mario games (Super Mario 64 is one of my favourite games of all time), and I can't wait for an even more open world style!

Image result for rime

Rime is an adventure-puzzle game scheduled for release in November, and I love the look of the gorgeous, soft-looking artwork.

Image result for stardew valley
I nearly ended up buying this one for PC, and I'm really excited to be able to play it on the Switch. It's an indie farming simulation game that I've heard is a cross between Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing.

https://www.hrkgame.com/media/games/.thumbnails/header_mjMZYb9.jpg/header_mjMZYb9-460x215.jpg

Rocket League is one of the only games I've seen played live, and it works great. I can't wait until I can play it for myself!

Image result for NBA 2K18

I'm not quite sure whether I will buy this one, but I am a basketball fan and I would love to play it.

Thanks for reading! See you on Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment