Wednesday 16 August 2017

Beth: ACNL: Sylvia's Nose-Poking

Today, I saw my new zen door. I like it, and I think it fits with my house at the moment! Unfortunately, I don't think there's a lodge style door that would fit perfectly, but this will do.

I bumped into Sylvia, and she really stuck her nose into my business ;)

I found a clover on a pathway, this is how I'd love many different pathways all over town! I'm glad they're not technically 'weeds'. :P

I visited the campground, and didn't immediately know the camper...therefore I went in. I must have been in before, but I found out again that Pascal has a lot of fish.

Outside, Harvey was doing excersises. Boy do I wish I had that kind of motivation at 9:30pm.

I saw Monique, and honestly I want her to leave already :P

I do like where her house is though...it matches Walker's to make it look like a little street!

Thanks for reading, see you Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment