Monday 7 August 2017

Squishy: The body transport mission

Today in town I was in the mood to catch some bugs.


Some of my villagers decided to block the bridge.

 


Portia wanted some furniture so I gave her a pipe organ that I randomly had. She gave me some birch flooring as a reward.


When I stopped talking to Portia, Flo pinged me. I am not talking to her until her house is in boxes.

 


Iggly asked me to send a package to Flurry. Anything for two of the cutest villagers.

 


On the way I met Cobb the pig camper. He looks a little like a pigmask from Mother 3.


When I got the package to Flurry it was a cow skull. What?


Did Flurry send Iggly to murder a cow villager? Maybe Iggly told me to deliver it to avoid suspicion. Lets hope Copper doesn't fin out I was helping. I'm already wanted for orange smuggling.

Thanks for reading and have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment