Sunday 24 September 2017

Squishy: I got my Switch! (First Look and Impressions)

Last Friday was my birthday so my parents randomly got me a Switch and a couple of games yesterday (Thanks guys!). So here is my first look of the console.

First of all, the boxes are a lot smaller than expected. I knew the game cases were small but wow the console's box was surprising.
 


When making my mii I was very happy to see all these new colour options. I'm defiantly gonna use this to my advantage (and make a bunch of anime characters)


They also had a parental controls option but I skipped it. I'm a strong independent woman who don't need no restrictions! 

 
 
Here is a size comparison with the portable controller and my laptop, then the same along with my 3DS. Everything is so small and cute.

 
 
I mainly used the portable mode throughout most of my playtime since my TV's sound isn't working, I did however check to see how smooth the transition from home to portable was.

 
It was as smooth and quick as the advertisements made it look.

I'm loving how small everything is!. It will take me a bit to get use to cartridges though.

 
One small thing that really bugged me was the button size on the controller. I have small hands and they felt smaller than the 3DS's buttons (and that's small)

 
The two games that I got was Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and The Legend of Zelda Breath Of The Wild (another Zelda game that I still need to finish lol). I look forward to playing them both and giving my thoughts on them

 
And if anyone wants to play online with me (I'm pretty competitive) here is my Switch Friend Code. Please tell me who you are though!


Overall I really look forward to finally playing some of Nintendo newer games and I'm excited for a few of the games coming out. Thanks for reading and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment