Monday 17 June 2019

Deltarune - Let's head to class!

After my mum woke me up, I explored the house a bit before getting ready for school. Found some neat stuff under the other bed!



Did anyone else hand the worse controller off to their younger siblings?

When I flushed the toilet, a little victory theme played!


So the bed and CDs belong to my brother. Cool!


I checked the phone and a mesage popped up saying it was useless since I had a cellphone. That gave me an idea...




Okay, enough messing around. I have to get to class!


She started talking about my brother. I wonder if video games have student debt?




Annnnd, I'm on my own. Bye mother!


I make it to class and we're doing group projects (I'm having high school flashbacks...)


One of the classmates asks Miss Alphys if we can work in a group of tree (the answer was no).


Right on cue, Susie walks in and I'm automatically her partner.


Alphys goes to write something on the board, but theirs now chalk, so usie and I are sent out to get it.



I explore the classrom a little bit first.



Everyone was kind of scared for me being partnered up with Susie. From the way she entered the room, I don't blame them.




I'll be following Susie next time. Thank you so much for reading and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment