Wednesday 13 June 2018

Miitopia: The Genie's Name!

I used the mysterious jewel to open the door. It looks so cool with the Miis in front of it, but the Mii's outfits make it look so silly.


Behind the door was of course, the genie from the sage Chugga's lamp!


He told us that in order to get him into the lamp, we must say his name. So, by the power of going back a few blog posts to get the spelling right...


It really sucks to be him. After chanting his name for a while, Attacking Tucans asked me to stop. I got the choice to either free him or keep saying his name.


After saying his name a few times to see if he can actually be sucked back in, I let him go. I have hope that he will make things right!


Amy and I reached friendship Level 7 at the next inn.


While doing some unfinished areas before heading to the town, Amaris and I had a conversation about MP.




I always thought that it stood for Mii Points. The more you know!

Princess Elise sent me a letter, along with a gift.


How did I go from getting lots of gold from the royal family to only getting a HP banana?


Deathrow and Amaris were the next pair to Level up in friendship. They reached Level 3


She even got a strawberry outfit. Adorable!


I returned to Neksdor Town and Attacking Tucans kept his word and returned Lillie's gold.



Sounds like she found a shiny Pokemon!

It wasn't all happy. The Dark Lord ProtonJon showed up and took some more faces.


Rick looks horrified!


I guess I know what my next goal is. Thaks for reading and I'll see you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment