Wednesday 12 June 2019

Cosmic Acorn's 3rd Blogiversary

Wasn't gonna miss this for the world!

Three years is a weird number. It doesn't have the novelty of being the first, or for being right behind the first as the second. But the third blogiversary still sounds cool! Instead of going on about my experience blogging (since I haven't actively been here since January), I'm gonna talk about what I learnt in college that will make future posts a little more interesting. I'll also be talking about why I was gone for nearly six months.

So I'm studying Journalism. Of course I'm not gonna state where or what level I'm at in my studies, but it has really kept me busy and has granted me some newfound skills I can use in my blog posts (and other online creations). Along with the boring (but extremely important) stuff like laws, I learnt how to better lay out posts. This means that walls of text will look more like decorative halls you see near cute cafes, rather than a boring brick one (I don't know where I'm going with this one). I also learnt a lot about video editing and now have a bit of a passion in it.

Now for why I haven't been posting. Over the last few months, I've achieved so much in my online life in other communities. The Waioware DIY server that I originally made for fun is getting quite popular. We're really close to 100 members and the community has reached a lot of new heights. I look at the place and think "What happened?". You can join the Warioware DIY Discord server here! We also went a little crazy back in April for the game's tenth anniversary. Fun times!

Next are the Warioware covers themselves. Over the last few weeks or so, I've managed to improve the audio quality of them. This made posting them a lot more fun and making them has been a blast! Feel free to subscribe to me for covers three days per week (during July and August, it will be four times per week). I have been really determined to reach my New Year's Resolution of 750 subs and I'm a little over halfway there.

Lastly, I'm working on a few secret projects, but you'll just have to wait and see on those.

I'd like to thank the Warioware DIY Discord server for being such an amazing community, everyone who has liked, commented, subbed and shared my Youtube channel and especially the wiewers of this blog, not just for reading, but also for sticking around for my return for almost half a year. Thank you so much and I have a lot planned for the rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment