Monday 10 June 2019

E3 2019 Wishes and Predictions

Hello everyone, long time no see. I have been really busy with schoolwork and other things, but now I’m back with my E3 2019 wishes and predictions! So let’s get started!

Predictions
First of all, I strongly think that Animal Crossing Switch will show up. We have 40 minutes of the Direct to work with, but I think we’ll only get 3-5 minutes of Animal Crossing (and maybe the gameplay). I’d say we will either get a September or December release (most likely December, though my birthday is in September, wink wink). The only reason I could see it being delayed is if there was a way to connect the Switch game to Pocket Camp, but they remove it because of Belgium’s micro-transaction laws (and losing Pocket Camp in the process). I don’t see Nintendo wanting to leave an entire country at a disadvantage and missing out on content, so they could delay it to balance things out.

Next is Smash. I don’t think we will get the overflow of Smash we got last year (thank goodness), but Sakarui did say the second fighter would be announced. At this point, I’m not really rooting for particular characters, but I see a lot of people speculating a Microsoft character (and rightfully so with their current E3 behaviour).

With other stuff, we will see a bit of Luigi’s Mansion 3 and the Link’s Awakening remake, since Nintendo themselves mentioned that. Maybe they will talk about possible DLC for Super Mario Maker 2 since that released shortly. I also predict at least one surprise.

Wishes
Now we get to the weird stuff I want. Brace yourself!

First I really want Pikmin 4. I’ve never played a Pikmin game and I really want to, so I can’t help but root for it to happen. It’s even been confirmed, we just want to see something. Next is Mother 3. I know, I know, but this is the PERFECT time for it! Year of the Pig/Boar and it’s Mother 3’s 15th anniversary this year. The internet would explode!

So those are my thoughts, what about yours? Feel free to mention them in the comments and I’ll see you back here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment