Friday 14 June 2019

Deltarune - A new Adventure

So to finally get back into the swing of things (and because New Leaf was getting a bit stale), I will be playing through Deltarune while we wait for Animal Crossing Switch!

Just for some insight, I've never actually played Undertale, but I know the plot. So I'm kinda playing this wrong and out of order lol. I don't know much about Deltarune though.

Note: This game contains a little swearing. Also, spoilers!


So the game starts by having me create a character. A few of the hair options looked almost the same, but it was fine.


I was also asked a few questions on a few preferences.



Too bad purple wasn't a colour...

I also gifted my character with kindness!



Next was naming my character. Squishy was the obvious choice!


Then it asked me for my name. If I knew that I would have named the character something different. Guess its my real name then (good luck pronouncing it though)


Then they destroyed my character. Wait nooooo!


I guess I don't have a say in this world...

So I got the new identity of Kris!


Gonna leave you on a cliffhanger, but we'll be back next time. Thank you so much for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment