Friday 21 June 2019

Deltarune - Susie...

So after a few minutes (well days to you guys), I muster up the courage to follow Susie.

So, I figured out why there wasn't any chalk left. Susie was eating it...


What I want to know is how did she reach it from the doorway.

Susie asks me some questions, but like the silent protagonist that I am, I dont answer. It annoys her.





Turns out she's on her last warning before being expelled!


She does seem to have a heart though, somewhere...



Uhhh, I'm getting thoe group project flashbacks from high school again.


We go on our quest for chalk, after I look through this window!


Running isn't a option, so I had no choice but to follow her.


We entered the supply closet where the chalk is kept, but there doesn't seem to be a light switch.


The door shuts and we fall to our doom after the tiles/paper (I can't tell which) move from under us.


Well, we died. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment