Monday 13 November 2017

Squishy: Smuggling Success

Friday was the meteor shower so I stopped by to my wooden bridge and made a wish.


Lucha ased me how my wish was coming along...



I found a four leaf clover on my walk around town.


It wasn't very lucky though...


Last night I got a messege from Jeff saying that perfect oranges were selling for extra at ReTail. I went to the Dream Suite quickly to make sure that my internet was working.


Also, Thank you all 64 of you for visiting!

It looks like that snow hamsters flurries will start falling from the sky.


I arrived in Forest! Since America is 5 hours back from the UK, I saw the virtual sun for the first time in a while.



I didn't have as many perfect oranges as usual since I've haven't be stockpiling for a rainy day like usual. I still made almost half a million bells though.


I left Jeff a basket of perfect oranges and he ended the session. Thanks Jeff!


This evening there was a notice on the board about November's Fishing Tourney.


Stitches started talking about watering flowers and how he wants the same done to him.



Your already stuffed though.

Filbert told me that Camofrog was planning to move. Out of the two frogs in my town, Camofrog was the one I was planning to get rid of so that worked out.


Speaking of Camofrog, Daisy asked me to deliver something to him.


While looking for him I met Alice the Koala. She's one of the few koala villagers that I like.


After spending a while of getting her to move in, I gave up.

Rosie gave me a Polka-dot lamp and suddenly made it creepy...



Come play with us...

I finally found Camofrog and he gave me a coconut. A Coconut!


He didn't mention moving. My plan is to just let him go so I might just try to avoid him until then.

Thank you so much for reading and have a good week!

2 comments: