Monday 29 January 2018

New Leaf: Chips, Snow and Nao(mi)

Yesterday I played again for the first time in a while. Some kitchen items that I ordered the last time I played arrived so I got started on my kitchen. Here is what it looks like so far.


I needed a better flooring and some more furniture so I went to the Nookling store to find something. All they had were duplicates (two fake plants and two rococo pieces).



I returned to my house and added some things that I had lying around in storage. I'll replace the regal table at some point but other than that my house looks good.


Stitches reminded me of my birthday wish from September. Why do animals do this to me?


He also mentioned that a new house plot is in town. Of course its in the way of a path I forgo to add AGAIN!


The name reminds me of a goat too. Great...

I was speaking to Adele Jeremiah today and apparently, fish and chips taste good in snow. As long as the snow isn't yellow i'm okay with that.


Thanks for reading and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment