Monday 1 January 2018

New Leaf: Happy 2018!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everybody had an awesome New Year's Eve and have an amazing 2018. I'm back and ready to continue blogging.

I played on Saturday and like I expected, I kept the sack. Score!


Tammy finally moved into town. She's alright but she's where I wanted a path so she's got to go.


At least her house is decorated nicely!


I didn't play last night but I played on New Year's Day.


2018 marks the year of the dog, so Isabelle was quite pleased.



One thing I know about dogs is that they hate fireworks. Isabelle seems to be an exception.


There was also the cutout board. I posed with some headless party goers!


My villagers were wishing me the best for 2018 (I keep typing 2017 by accident).



I actually had a dream that I did this. Scary stuff!


I ended the day by checking out the bobblehead dog. I was secretly hoping that it would be Isabelle's head, but at least it matches the other dogs scattered around my room.


Thank you for reading and again, Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment