Monday 15 January 2018

New Leaf: String Man!

I got my money and car in the mail today (is there a way for me to say that in real life without lying?)



The Fishing Tourney is coming up this Saturday. I'll actually be busy then so I might not be able to participate.


Bonbon was in the campsite today. I'm not a huge fan of Bonbon (the bunny characters are a hit or miss for me).


Tammy started talking about a superhero line. Please tell me that the hero is called String Man.


She just wanted a stringfish. I agreed just to make her happy but didn't bother.

Rolf said that he likes racing trains. Funnily enough, I like to do that when I'm near the train tracks and one passes by.



Since I played a little earlier than usual (and Nook Homes is spirit free) I paid off a loan. I went for the back room. hat will be fully upgraded tomorrow.


Thank you for reading and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment