Friday 12 January 2018

New Leaf: Orange exchange!

Earlier today Rolf asked me to get him an orange so I gave him the one Flurry gifted me the other day.


He gave me a tangerine chair. So I got promoted from having an edible chair to a sit-able one!


Filbert's has moved away and left some orange cosmos behind


My Resetti model came in the mail so I put him in the main room to scare away my villagers.


I used my second amiibo to summon Tom Nook!


The real question is... what came first the sweater vest or the RV?


The inside was random but very Tom Nook.


He mentioned that he should start exercising.


Good because we don't need this happening again...


Before I left the RV, I bought the pile of money and his car.


Like I expected, Tom Nook isn't at work. Its weird that Lyle isn't either.


Of course Wisp couldn't work his software. He's a ghost, not a virus!


Thank you for reading and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment