Monday 23 April 2018

New Leaf: Catch up!

Hi guys! I am back with Animal Crossing New Leaf! I missed way too much to show every little detail so here's everything major that happened;
  • Tammy moved out of Cosmic (Yes!!!)
  • I missed a Fishing Tourney
  • European Weeding Day is coming up on the 28th
Now that's out of the way, on to what happened over yesterday and today, just to get back into the swing of things.

It took a while for a house plot to show up after Tammy left, but one did in one of the spots I cleared for that purpose. It belonged to Frank!


I've been doing some decorating while the internet was out. I'm really proud of this area of town in particular.


Flurry asked for a greeting. You can tell that I'm low on ideas...


Today I visited Frank for the first time. The exterior of his house looks awesome!


Frank himself looks meh. I'll keep him for a while until I get rid of some of the uglier animals.


I set up a bell PWP but haven't been paying it off. I kind of want to see how long it takes for the villagers to do it themselves.


Come to think of it, a villager pays only run of the game sounds interesting...

And Iggly started talking about... love?



He just wanted some fruit. I accepted his request but never did it.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to getting back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment