Friday 27 April 2018

New Leaf: Stop wanting my stuff!

On Wednesday, I got the news that Lucha is planning to leave on the 5th May. He's another villager on my hitlist who will be leaving, so I'm letting him go.


Iggly attempted to ruin the symmetry of my path. I think I reacted well to the situation.



I made Evan's polo shirt, which is based of the musical "Dear Evan Hansen". I also made some other musical based designs, but I forgot to get the QR codes for them. Hopefully I'll have them next time.


Tonight I checked the progress on my villager donation only challenge. They are actually doing better than I thought they would.


I spoke to Frank a few times and twice in a row, he wanted my stuff. I'm getting the strange feeling that he only moved in for my items...



Iggly was the same. Why do my villagers want my pocket junk?


Of course I said yes to all of them, because I'm nice! Thanks for reading and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment