Sunday 22 April 2018

Miitopia: Stolen Party!

When I made it to the next inn, the Dark Lord ProtonJon took three members of my party. Whyyy!


It turns out that not only are my friends gone, but I lost my Mage ability and the levels.


So I went with the chef because I like food!


I did get to see a cut scene with Jeff, Beth and Chack though. Glad they are still alive!


Its kind of sad seeing my Mii at the inn, all alone...


So I started my solo adventure in Neksdor Desert. Heheh, I see what they did there.


There was a dig spot and I tried digging it up. It turned out that I drained some of my HP for 25G. Lame!



I also sat on a cactus. The heat mixed in with loneliness must really be getting to me...


I'm starting to regret picking the chef since fighting solo as a healer doesn't do must damage. I ended up with my first (and second) game over.


I did eventually complete the particular place I was stuck at and reached Level 2! I also learnt Home Cooking.


Luckily I got a new party member at the next Inn. I asked on Twitter and cotacted some friends to see if they wanted to be my play through. My first party member is Amy the Cat!


Hopefully some more will join me soon. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment