Monday 30 April 2018

New Leaf: Weeding Day 2018 and musical designs!

Last Saturday was Weeding Day in Europe! This meant that I can finally get those weeding exclusive PWPs!


Or not??? Why?


I found out that its because I had one, little, weed. Well, better luck next year I guess...

Nothing much else happened in town over the last few days, but I did remember to get the QR codes for some of the designs I made. Here's Evan's polo shirt from Dear Evan Hansen!





Veronica's outfit from "Heathers The Musical". It might be beautiful...





And lastly, Jeremy's shirt and jacket from Be More Chill!





"ITS not FROM JAPAAAAAAAN!!!"

I can finally say now that the year long Christmas jumper plague will end shortly. Yes!


Thank you for reading and have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment