Monday 2 April 2018

New Leaf: Easter Fools (2018)

Yesterday in the world of Animal Crossing (and in real life), there were two events going on. Bunny Day (Easter Sumday) and April Fools Day. This means that we have the two creepiest NPCs in the game in our town, AT ONCE!


It also marks the beginning of Cherry Blossoms. They are so pretty!


Villagers are walking around trying tp pull pranks on you, but I would easily believe this one!


I decided to start with Bunny Day. I went around town and gathered one of every egg. Because my town was filled with patterns, a lot of the earth and stone eggs were in the top right of my town





I headed to the beach and realized that my wet suit wasn't in my letters, so I had to make a stop for home and got geared up.


And the egg hunt continued!



After I found those eggs, I headed to the plaza to get my egg basket from Zipper T Bunny!


While getting some tree eggs, I was being chased by bees so I took shelter in the Roost. Resetti was in there and he gave me some words of wisdom.


After filling my inventory of eggs three times, I only got six pieces of furniture and two of them was the egg TV...

I sold them in ReTail anyway and made a mini fortune.


It was now Blanca's time to shine!


How come Blanca gets to look at Zipper's... uh zipper? Why can't I?

 I managed to get them all right this year (thanks internet) and Blanca was happy with me.



Me? Cheat? No no no! 

Throughout yesterday, I had a few tricks of my own. You can see them here and here thank you for reading and I hope everyone had a good Easter and April Fools Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment