Wednesday 30 August 2017

Mario Kart 8: My 5 Favourite Races

Hello gamers! As it's my last week on the blog, I thought I'd go for a few different things. Today we're going to be having a quick discussion of my top 5 favourite courses in Mario Kart 8 for Nintendo Switch.

Since buying the game, I have played all 42 races non stop with one of my best friends. It was a fun afternoon, and it took about 2 1/2 hours non stop!

Image result for big blue mario kart 8 

1. I love the long courses, and Big Blue is definitely one of my favourites! It's very fast paced with a lot of water flowing through, and I love it.

Image result for wild woods mario kart 8

2. Crossing Cup is definitely one of my favourite cups - and Wild Woods also reminds me of Animal Crossing. 

Image result for animal crossing mario kart 8 

3. I also couldn't not include the Animal Crossing race - I love the little touches in this one like the speed-boosting fruit and bells for money.

Image result for hyrule mario kart 8 

4. I couldn't include the Animal Crossing race and not the Hyrule one! Again, this one has some great touches, like the rupees.

Related image

5. Super Bell Subway surprised me - I actually really like it! The train does annoy me of course, but the race has a lot of variations that I love.

Thanks for reading! Which are your favourite tracks?

No comments:

Post a Comment