Monday 10 April 2017

Squishy: Tarantulas in April?

 
 Last night the petals continued to fall. They look even better at night... when they aren't hidden in the stars.
 


Here are the results for the Fishing Tourney. Congrats to Iggly!


Camofrog started talking about Fung Shi. The only time I really use it is in real life when I forget to study for exams.



Please study for your exams!

Tonight I got anough photo with the blossoms by my rose heart.


I thought I heard a tarantula nearby and spent 5 minute looking for it. It turned out to be the sound of my fountain. Here's me wondering why there are tarantulas in April.


This Sunday is Easter so expect a blog entry for that.


While talking to Flurry, she mentioned that Kid Cat plans on moving!


I went to try and stop him until I remembered his house placement. I have a lot of cool and cute villagers at the moment so I can let Kid Cat go.


If anyone wants to adopt Kid Cat please contact me on Twitter (I'm more than likely to see the request there than in the comments.

Thank you for reading and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment