Wednesday 20 June 2018

Miitopia: Missing screenshots...

Here is the current party (like usual). I have no idea how Amaris is Level 8. I gouess I lost a few screenshots at some point.


It kinda makes sense that the Cat (Amy) would say this, since I've seen cats try to "look for a fart" like its an object.



Or maybe my cats are just weird...

Either way, it means that the fart was either Amaris or me (according to my track record, I bet it was me)

Amy told me a dream that gold fell on her. That sounds more painful than amazing.


I reached Level 8 and learnt Spicy Dish. Finally the chef is useful!


Amy and I reached friendship Level 9 and can now Avenge each other!


Death changed his hair, which also got him and Amaris a friendship level up. This time it was 4 with concern.


The Miis are doing so well at coming home with the correct weapons and clothing!




Okay, how many screenshots did I lose. Luckily I know they aren't plot related but its still kinda annoying. Sorry about that but I guess everyone else reached Level 8 now!


Amaris complimented my frying pan and asked to hold it.



That's a good point, since I wouldn't have time to wash it in between hitting enamies and healing everyone.

I honestly enjoy typing the move "Bum Jab" because I'm a child at heart, but why always do it to me? I'm one of the weakest party members!


We found Lillie's face and fought the boss called... Lillie...


Amy died during the fight, so I used Avenge for the first time!


Death accepted Amy's Payful Antics this time (I used a Life Sprinkle on her)


The fight was a little difficult, so we ended up with a game over... RIP


My problem was that I was struggling in the banana department, so I let everyone that wanted a banana go buy one when I would normally skip them.


I'll try the fight again next time. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment