Thursday 29 June 2017

Beth: ACNL: Frita Moves Into Arrested

In Arrested, Frita moved into town. I don't think I've ever had her in any of my towns, so it's kind of cool to have her!

In Acorn, Chai sent me a golf bag in a way of thanks for having her over. I don't know why - did she think it would fit well in my house?

I worked in the cafe for the first time in a while, which I earned some superb coffee beans for.

Out in town, I noticed dandelions sprouting. I actually quite like the look of these with the spruce trees and clovers, so I'm going to leave them for now!

In the plaza, I'm sure my town tree has grown :P

I also noticed Katrina's tent, but of course I missed her again!

While exploring town, I of course found the pitfall seed in a way I didn't really want to.

I spotted Sheldon in the lower part of town, and he asked me to bury a time capsule for him. I agreed and planted it near the bridge where I might not plant a flower on top of it :P

Chevre pinged me, and it was actually for something good! Although I might not use this bridge, it's cool to have another PWP unlocked.

Thanks for reading, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment