Sunday 2 July 2017

Beth: ACNL: Rudy Moves Away

Welcome back, gamers!

Today, I visited Rudy before he leaves. I'm not too bothered about him leaving, although I do agree that packing can be tiring :P

Acorn decided to agree with England (for today at least) and stopped raining!

Jeff came over today for a quick visit, and ran around for a bit while I cleaned town.

I had a camper for the first time in a while, but it was only Flora :P I'm not too bothered about her.

I managed to fall in a pitfall, as it happened to be hidden between flowers.

I bumped into Julian and Walker later on...maybe they would look slightly less suspicious hiding behind a tree?

Rodeo asked me to deliver a present to Sheldon and sing while I delivered it. Maybe not :P

Sheldon thought my singing was so good, he gave me a rubber apron!

Thanks for reading, see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment