Sunday 3 June 2018

Miitopia: Conversations and letters!

Here is what the current party is looking like. I surprisingly look the most normal out of everyone


I met the Prodigious Postman. Eye even got a letter.


Its from Anne, that woman with the reckless child!


I give myself a makeover. I don't know how I feel about this, change is scary...


It did get Amy and I to Level 4 in friendship though.


Deathrow now fights with a giant fork. What a weird weapon.


For fork's sake Death!

Amaris and Amy had an interesting conversation about Amaris' progress on the team.




Awww come on, she's still new!

The Miis were sleeping on that "take a break" screen. I don't even want to know what I'm doing...


Amy got a casual Cat suit. It almost looks like Hello Kitty!


Death also got this. Being an imp suddenly looks less scary when your covered in spots and pastel colours.


Amy and I reached Level 5 friendship in battle, then I reached Level 2 with Amaris!



Why is it that everytime Death decides to use Bum Jab, he always does it to me? He could have poked a cat or a popstar, but chose the chef...


Amaris reached Level 5, now the whole party is Level 5 (again)


Amy and Amaris reached Level 2 in friendship. Great to see everyone bonding!


Hello Kitty didn't last long...


The Level 5 streak didn't ast either, because i reached Level 6. I can also cook bananas!


Amy and Amaris had another conversation, this time about a diary.





Amy was next to reach Level 6 and Death followed straight after. Both of them learnt a new attack!



(Plays Careless Whispers)

Thank you for reading and don't forget that Miitopia will be twice a week throughout June (or even longer depending on what happens)

No comments:

Post a Comment