Wednesday 20 December 2017

Squishmas 8: Best party games to play with family and friends

Usually I'm not a huge people person (usually? maybe 99% of the time). Christmas is the only exception, since I get a year to mentally prepare myself for the occasion. Its also the only time of year where my family are willing to play video games (besides my brother but... he kinda sucks at them). Luckily video game companies have our backs and bestow upon us hundreds of multiplayer games. I'm going to go through the (personal) best ones.

Mario Kart series
Ahhh Mario Kart. I have loved you since Mario Kart DS and you only get better (besides the Wii U version of Mario Kart 8. The Battle Mode should have been there from the beginning). You can play with up to four players locally (or in the rare case that some owns 8 DS/3DS systems with a copy of either Mario Kart DS or 7, then your sweet!) Its a good time!

Just Dance series
I'm not going to lie, this series is my guilty pleasure and I was disappointed that I couldn't play this when my TV's sound broke. It just feels weird dancing in silence. If you have a large open space (or a really small on for the lols) and pretty much any console, then your ready to go. Just don't shatter a Wii remote like my family and I did a few years back.

Mario Party
Actually don't! You might ruin all friendships and not have any loved ones left. NEXT!

Wii Sports/Wii Fit/Anything with Wii in the title
These games were MADE to be played on Christmas. I remember getting a Wii one year for Christmas and my family have a bowling tournament. It was awesome, even if I did get hit in the face with a Wii remote. The "Wii" series is either filled with multiplayer games or single player ones with scoreboards. Almost anyone can just play one of these games.

So that's my list but of course, there are a lot more. Thank you for reading and watch out for flying Wii remotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment