Friday 22 December 2017

Squishy: Baaaye!

On Tuesday I randomly got the news that Baabara was moving out of town. She wasn't here for long and I'm glad to get rid of her, but I'll miss her a little bit. She was my first ugly villager in ages and I didn't get much time to annoy her.


When I left her house, I heard someon in a pitfall. It was Iggly!


I've been getting more Toy Day hints lately. I might actually have a chance!



Rolf was getting a little worked up about Toy Day though... He does have a point!


I saw my first igloo this winter. It looks really weird near the green grass and pink flowers.


Inside was Astrid and her baby. I did say that I will miss having an ugly villager in town, but not enough to invite one in.


I took a visit to Tinsel for Squishmas. You can read about my Tinsel adventure here!




Yesterday was the winter soloists, the shrtest day of the year. If you want to briefly read about it. Feel free to look at my Squishmas post here!

I'm so glad that my villagers piped up last minute about these hints!



Me too Rolf, Me too...


I'm having really bad luck when it comes to villager placement. I know its my fault since I've been lazy with my paths but really?


When I spoke to Rolf today, he somehow made a candle sound spectacular.


Thank you for reading and have a good pre Christmas weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment