Sunday 24 December 2017

Squishmas 12: Toy Day

Today is Toy Day and the last day of Squishmas! Weird how time flies when your blogging about random stuff.


Slightly off topic but for some reason, Tammy's house plot still isn't a house yet. It showed up on the 22nd and hasn't changed. Weird...


I've been keeping track of all the clues that I managed to get over the last ten days. Stitches was the only villager I didn't get a clue from, plus there are two villagers that only mentioned the colour green (at least Iggly mentioned wallpaper).


When I went to buy the Santa outfit (I lost my one from last year, oops) I got Labelle's manniquin. Best Christmas present ever!


After a quick search I found Jingle!


Like every year, our goal is to play Santa and give all our villagers the correct gift

Iggly was the first person I found. His clues were wallpaper and green, so of course I gave him...


Rolf was next and was lucky enough to get a full jar of candy. Sweet!


Lucha wanted something red. I somehow started off with THREE UMBRELLAS! Luckily I got rid of one of them here and he liked it!


Rosie wanted something brown. At this point i had to google some of the remaining items. The bingo wheel looked to be the brownest object. I gave it to her and she wasn't so happy...


Filbert asked for an umbrella... so it was a 50/50 shot. I got it right though!


All that was left were two green objects and a swell tee. I figured that the swell tee belonged to Stitches but I was wrong.


I somehow got both green items correct so I got 6 out of 8 correct!



I guess I got Stitches and Rosie's items mixed up. I decided that this year I would keep the sack if I didn't get them all right. So free sack!

Thank you for reading, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment