Saturday 23 December 2017

Squishmas 11: Make a Squishmas themed song parody!

Since today is the second last day to Squishmas, I'm deciding to have a little fun and get you guys involved.

Everyone knows the song "The 12 Days of Christmas" (the one that takes ages to sing and has a bunch of birds at the beginning). I've heard a lot of weird parodies of it over the years and want to see if anyone can write a parody of it, based on my 12 Squishmas posts. To give you a little more time, tomorrow's Squishmas post will be based on Toy Day.

All you have to do is either comment on this post with the lyrics or tweet it to @SquishyPixelz using the hashtag #Squishmas (thank goodness for 280 characters now). The winner will have their song mentioned on the blog and Facebook page. Its mainly just for fun! The contest will end on the 1st January 2018 when I will announce the winner.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to your parodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment