Monday 25 December 2017

Merry Squishmas!!!

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas! I hope that everyone enjoyed the last 12 days and are enjoying the festivities of today. What did everyone get/do? If you got any awesome video games and consoles (and if you didn't that's fine too) then... turn off your consoles, put your systems on charge and spend some time with your loved ones.

This is why I'm posting today and a lot earlier than usual. I've realized that after nearly 20 Christmases, traditions are always the same but who you follow them with is always changing. People will come and go for a variety of different reasons. Sometimes people may not be able to come for Christmas. Spend all the time that you can with them (unless they are really cruel people or something).

One Christmas in particular that I remember fondly is Christmas Day of 2015. I remember getting quite a few games that year. All I remember from that year is me either sitting in my room or in the living room playing those games non stop, talking to nobody. I knew it was bad but after recently looking at my 3DS Activity Log, I felt awful... I somehow put 8 hours into my 3DS and four hours on the Wii U.

I must have really learnt my lesson because I only played for half an hour last year (for blogging purposes on New Leaf).

Christmas is why I choosing to take a week off blogging. Spend the day with your loved ones, then "rot your brain" on Boxing Day. Your games can wait but the people and memories can't. Thank you for reading and I'll see you all next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment