Friday 22 December 2017

Squishmas 10: Yesterday's shortest day

Yes I know this event happened yesterday, but due to some computer trouble I had to either do something else yesterday last minute or miss a day of Squishmas (and I wasn't going to do that). So I'm talking about what took place then today (Note; I did not time travel). With that out of the way, lets get started!

Yesterday was the shortest day of the year. In Animal Crossing, the day was cut altogether!


Isabelle was handing out blue glow wands to keep us safe in the dark. I like how the blue one is event exclusive while the others can be bought.



There is also a face cutout board with children (and a snowman) playing, but I never looked at it. Either way thank you for reading and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment