Monday 18 December 2017

Squishy: Present hints (finally!)

Today I wanted to crack down on Toy Day hints before Sunday. I found none so far so in order to get multiple villagers in one place, I held the ceremony for my statue fountain.


My scheme worked since I got two hints in a row.



So Rosie could get a bag of poop and still be happy?

Baabara told me that she wears sunscreen everyday. First of all its snowing, the sun is covered in clouds. Secondly, sticky wool sounds gross!


Now that the holiday season is approaching, the cedar trees have little lights on them.


When I spoke to Iggly again, he said that he used three hand warmers. You don't have hands! Plus your a penguin so why are you cold?


He also wanted a pear. I recently grew a pear... tree so I gave him one. He present in return wasn't so great.


Filbert wanted me to send a package to Stitches. I couldn't tell what it was until after he mentioned it. His shovel was in the way.



He gave me candy as a reward. Wait what?

Thanks for reading and have an awesome pre Christmas week!

No comments:

Post a Comment