Wednesday 2 May 2018

New(ish) Podcast!

Hello everyone! I'm just using today's post to talk about my somewhat new podcast that I started a few weeks ago! I called it the Pixelz Podcast (or simply the "Pix-cast")

Its a quick little weekly podcast on Youtube where I talk about mainly gaming, but also other things that are happening in my life (yes, I actually have a life). I will be posting it on Youtube every Saturday. I even have a few already done! Here are a few topics that I've already covered;
  • Gaming (of course)
  • Life (school, future, funny stories etc)
  • Musicals
  • Creme Eggs
  • Other weird stuff
I will also accept questions from YOU GUYS! They don't even have to be about gaming! They can be about my childhood, something random or even the odd serious topic if they ever come up. You can ask either in this post or in the comments for one of the podcasts that are already out.

I even have a few out already, which you can find here. Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment