Sunday 9 September 2018

Miitopia: Princess Party!

Once Scrappy and my friendship leveled up, a new party member arrived. Meet Bree, the Princess!



I asked for a new outfit. I'm really awkward when it comes to kid's drawings, but it was stronger, so I bought it.


But my Mii didn't buy it. Great minds think alike!


Its nice to finally have a lot of party members again. Bree will make a nice addition.


She already reached Level 2 and learnt Regal Dance, which will make baddies lose a turn. Cool!


Squishy and Scrappy were looking at a huge water droplet. But Bree got the wet end of the bargain.



At least everyone had a laugh about it.


Scrappy brought up Bree's quirk, which I made the cautious quirk (the only one I haven't used yet). It looks like Cautious Miis overthink a lot (so true to me in real life).




Back at the inn, Scrappy changed his look for Bree. He looks so proud, its creepy.


Bree wanted to get the Japanese fan and she did. I wish there was an option to change to colour of weapons like you can for clothes.


And Bree and Squishy reached friendship Level 2 from a holiday!


Thank you for reading and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment