Monday 17 September 2018

New Leaf: Birthday 2018

A couple of days ago (Saturday) was my birthday! So Flurry, Iggly and Jeremiah threw me a party!


Iggly said that if I blow out all my candles at once, I'll have a good year. Well, its getting a little difficult as I get older...


Then I had to make a wish. Last year, I wished for Animal Crossing Switch (which came true 363 days later). My plans to repeat that wish failed, so I wished for it to be awesome (or something along those lines).


I told Flurry my wish and she said that she'll help me make it come true!


Can you help by being in my future Switch town?

Either way, Happy Birthday to me!


Oh yeah, the Bug Off was happening too.


And in the mail, Rosie, Stitches and Mom got me a drinking fountain, a bathtub and a large bookcase. I got the birthday table from the party. Thanks guys (sort of)


Thank you for reading and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment