Sunday 2 September 2018

Miitopia: Elvan Retreat

I love how into nature the party looks with their weapons (and my... self)


Back to our adventure, we stumble upon an injured TV elf. Miitopia is weird!



This led me to where I have to choose the three champions. I'll leave them a surprise for now

After passing his machinery/corpse, I made it to the Elvan Retreat where I met Isabelle, the scaredy cat- umm dog.



I met the Fab Fairy fans. Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas, Flowey from Undertale and Spongebob. What a combo!




Next I met Yuri (From Doki Doki) the green eyed Lady. She seems kinda jealous.


I met the lazy bones Popplio. aka, my spirit animal.


And last, but not least. Princess Bubblegum, the witch.


As I continued on through the Fey, I met the youngest Fab Fairy. Amethyst!


She explained to me what happened.




Our next objective is to get the middle Fab Fairy, and Amethyst joined us! She even follows me around in the town.



In battle, I reached Level 3 and learnt Gentle Fragrance, which allows me to restore HP.


Scrappy also gained a Level up and learnt Human Cannonball. This better not be as awkward as Bum Jab...


Then at the inn, we both reached level 3 in friendship.


Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment