Monday 24 September 2018

New Leaf: Pompom Comspiricy

On Saturday, Kitty asked how she look. I don't think I wanna answer that one...


Iggly was trying to convince Kidd to become a man.





I asked in a Animal Crossing community to see if I could get Pompom's petition signed. Kat from Red Oak let me get them in her town. In return I offered to let her use my Shampoodle.



I went around gathering signatures from her villagers. One of them was Pompom. So am I getting a signature from Pompom, for Pompom?


The weird thing is that I didn't know that Pompom was in Kat's town and what are the chances of randomly getting the exact same villager from a bunch of players like this? Now I'm curious to hear what the Pompom of Cosmic will say!

Well I got all the signatures! Maybe Red Oak's Pompom has different handwriting? I'm really overthinking this...


Well as promised, I invited Kat into Cosmic to use Shampoodle!


So I headed to my Pompom to return the petition, only to be left disappointed...



If there was a certain deadline, then why didn't it turn into a paper scrap BEFORE I went to another town and met a Pompom from another dimension?

Kat got the wrong hair colour in Shampoodle, so I offered to let her come back tomorrow (so yesterday). But when exchanging a way to contact each other on Discord, I only had half of it. If you're reading this Kat, I'm sorry and I hope you got your hair sorted somewhere.

She did need some minimalist furniture, which I had and gave to her. Regardless of the rrsult (and Pompom's stubbornness) thanks for letting me get signatures.


And when I opened my gates, Iggly tried to leave town. I said no instantly.


Thank you for reading and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment